Our commitment to the amusement industry began in 1983 with the introduction of the first safety strap assembly for rides: replacing ropes, chains and cleats. Over two decades later, and globally recognized, Safe-Strap Company has established itself as an industry partner helping our entertainment and amusement customers by providing safety through high quality product lines.
The Safe-Strap line is manufactured in the Unted States. Safe-Strap is an innovative manufacturer continually seeking product improvements that will benefit our customers and their changing needs on product performance. Today, Safe-Strap remains on the forefront of product innovations through engineering and new technology processes that have enabled us to improve our seat belt durability, ease of installation and product longevity to aid in product maintenance.
Over Three Decades of Engineering and Safety Excellence
- 1985 The White House Recognition of Efforts in Child Safety
- 1986 1st Place Trophy Public Service Award Winner WDAA
- 1993 JPMA Winner – New Product Competition
- 1994 IMRA Winner – Creativity Award
- 1996 CPSC Consumer Product Safety Commission Chairman’s Commendation for Significant Contributions to Product Safety
- 1997 Pro/ENGINEER Pro/Award – Winner Product Competition
- 2003 Design of the Times Award – Gold
- 2003 Design of the Times Award – Bronze
- 2004 Outstanding Achievement in Design Award – Bronze
- 2010 Brass Ring Award for Best New Product